Saturday, March 31, 2007

Ice Cream

Had a fairly rubbish week, I feel like I'm caught in a cycle of despondancy that I'm finding it hard to break. My dislike for my job and commuting are not helping. On thurs i went round to m&e for a house group social. M had prepared a number of desserts for us to sample, including three different home made ice creams. They were delicious. It was nice to get out and enjoy some company. On the down side, I was tod that someone would be bringing uno to play. I'm not a fan of this game, it's the card equivalent of beetle drive and should be banned due to the lack of skill involved. I think it stems from my competetive nature when it comes to using my mind, that I somehow feel cheated if the odds of my winning are slashed due to the cards I am dealt. It actually made the game a little more enjoyable as everyone mocked my hatred for the game and upon winning the winner would claim their position was acheived through skill.

No comments: