Saturday, December 10, 2005

Christmas shopping

nearly got it all done, which is very efficient of me. Got into town early today, and it really makes a difference, you can walk around the shops at ease. Though come 1020 I could feel my blood beginning to boil, and my heavily laden carrier bag was annoying me too - rolls of wrapping paper are so inconvenient to carry!

Anyway amongst all this rushing around, lets not forget the progress made in getting Make Poverty History onto the political agenda - even the new Tory leader is wanting to put more emphasis onto social justice issues. As you might have seen the white band at the top of the page is now a link to send a christmas card to Tony Blair. I suggest you go and click on it now. It only takes a few minutes, and there's opportunity to read cards sent by others too.

The cartoon church advent calendar continues to be a source of amusement, give it a look!

No comments: