Sunday, June 19, 2005

Still roasting

How hot is it!!??

Church was alright this morning, despite it being jenny carpenter speaking. She had some intresting stories to tell - just too many of them. Cos there weren't many ppl around this morning it was quite hectic for settin up and clearing away, as well as fetching Margorie and Francis from the home. Worked up quite a sweat! Margorie was funny this morning, describing a meal she had been to recently: I had a poppodom - i think they're called - it was all crinkly and filled the whole of my plate. I gave it to my son-in-law.

Went to visit m+d for lunch and helped my dad set up his new computer.

Just finished looking over the re-development plans with Alan, who was able to shed some really useful feedback. I can see a hectic week approching...

No comments: