Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Backdoor to conference??....

Despite forgetting to submit my application as a district rep to methodist conference it appears there is still another avenue open to me. A friend of mine, John Cooper (who's blog is worth reading) is a member of methodist council and informed me that they can send a couple of people to conference as 'council nominated' or something. Seems a bit of a farce cos you go, but then don't officially have to report to anyone. He rang me and said he'd like to nominate me, which was very good of him.

I won't find out till december if i'm chosen, but i won't be disheartened if i'm not, as i see it as merely a bonus now. I'll prob take the week off anyway to go and see my friend get ordained and perhaps do some walking, if I'm not debating!

No comments: