Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Light equipment

I don't know how he does it, but David p always seems to be able to find stuff for church or ebay. Today I met him to help pick up some odd lighting equipment that the union had chucked away. It was stacked up outside the octagon, and david had been in touch with his contact who said that it was free to a good home before they got round to skipping it. So spent some time loading up his van with odd bits of lighting equipment, that probably dosn't work, but might do with a bit of tinkering.

It was good to meet up, and I can't believe it was a week ago that we were delivering flyers in the pouring rain.

Off to Riga for a long weekend with some of my old uni friends from nottingham days, mainly housemates. It should be good to get together for first time since new years day. So I'll not be posting again 'til some time next week.

No comments: