Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Back from Greenbelt

Got back form Greenbelt last night, and had a bit of a lie in this morning. Got my washing done and checked out all my photos. Got some video footage of Estelle, The Proclaimers and the excellent One Nation. Will get a few pics up soon and do some retrospective blogging. Had a great time, so much to see and do and taste. What a fantastic festival.

Been to the community centre this afternoon to continue helping Maggie with her induction and then stayed on for a committee meeting. Meaning that I've harly acheived anything of worth today, just got back for an emergency pizza and now feeling pretty tired.

But look out for lots of greenbelt blogs.

1 comment:

Phil said...

Hey Chris, thanks for the comment and for the link.

Glad to hear you had a good time at Greenbelt...this year was my first time, but I enjoyed it, despite wearing myself out. I caught the end of Estelle, rather impressed. I heard a few people raving about One Nation, but I repeatedly missed them. Ah well. There's always next year....