Monday, August 08, 2005

Bit of a cold

Over the weekend I've come down with a bit of a cold. I think I know the source too, sat in front of me at the wedding was a family including a toddler with a snotty nose. Couldn't understand why the parents hadn't cleaned it properly, it was all caked in dry snot - euugh. So i think he was the culprit in supplying the cold causing germs. Got over the worst of the runny nose now though.

Busy day with work, at a different site today, where the chaps are less chatty, so it was a bit more isolated. Then off to Andrew's for tea and band practice followed by community centre for about half an hour cos I decided I'd sort out the filing and stuff tomorrow.

Finished the suduko puzzle in the sheffield star whilst listening to Amnesiac by Radiohead. Not listened to that album in ages, it was the soundtrack to writing my thesis. It really is good, and IMO far better than Kid A which was also released that year. Phoned my sis and she moaned that I'd got a blog, said only people who thought their life was worth all people in the world hearing about had blogs. i corrected her saying, only about 4 people have ever read my blog and the main reason for having one is it's something to do when you're bored.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

5th person!